Eliminate having someone else make your additive manufactured metal parts and then wonder how to repeat them in house. We invite you to apply to join a +Mfg LLC Beta Innovation Group (BIG) and use time on our state-of-the-art metal additive manufacturing system to optimize your part-making processes before you risk capital investment. Go directly into making your own usable parts for prototypes or production.
Prove for yourself that the Plus AMD process (the most advanced metal additive manufacturing system in the world) is right for your part(s), your company, and your customer(s).
We want to make you more competitive, more innovative, and more responsive.
The Advanced Metal Deposition (AMDtm) process continuously controls the temperature of the part, eliminates the need for a substrate, and has a one cubic meter filtered build volume within an air-tight enclosure.
BIG participation benefits include:
- Getting a start on any certification requirements (dog bones or test samples)
- Producing actual parts to use for customer approval or market verification
- Get ahead of the curve replacing cast and CNC machined parts
- Lowering your risk
Prove efficacy of the process to make your parts
No up-front capital investment
Refund of unused portion of usage fees and reduced machine purchase price
- Get in front of the line to get a production machine
BIG participation usage fees include the following services:
- Machine time
- Optimized parameters for new materials
- Video feed to watch your parts being made
- Standard wire, inert gas, and electrical power
- Secured, limited access to our facility (24 hours a day)
- Firewall protection of your part files
- Training of your personnel (at some usage levels)
- BIG participant get-togethers, and
- Opportunities for co-marketing with other BIG participants
Note that only one industry representative will be permitted to participate in each BIG at any given time. You may be put on a waiting list for the next BIG.
By filling out the application, you will be taking the first step toward joining +Mfg LLC on its journey of changing the world of metal manufacturing!