Our AMD+1000K system uses the patented Advanced Metal DepositionTM technology.
- Deposit parts in multiple materials
- No substrate required
- Near net shape parts ready for final machining (No post heat treat)
- In-Situ temperature control for optimum material properties
- Build volume of 1 cubic meter
- Large enough to build:
A plastic injection mold for a 500 ton stamping press, or
A V8 engine block, heads, and connecting rods at the same time
- Fully enclosed to eliminate exposure to molten metal or fumes
- Wire feed stock rather than messy and costly metal powder
- Greater than 2.5 Kg/hr deposition (depending upon part and feed stock)
- Raw materials as low as $12 per Kg
- System less expensive than less capable equipment
- Modular design provides for optimization and easy upgrades.
- The AMDTM process is WAAM 3.0!
Current Material Offerings:
- E70 steel
- 316 series stainless steel
- 6000 series aluminum
- Silicon bronze
- More to come